Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 2014 Music


Sorry I've been MIA lately... I'm pregnant and have been quite busy with life ;)

March 2014 Music
“Jesus Christ Is Our Savior”
Welcome: Here We Are Together (261)
Birthday: Happy, Happy Birthday (284)
Baptism: When I Am Baptized (103)
Article of Faith # 4 (124)
Program Song: I Stand All Amazed (Hymns, 193)
Fun: Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (60), If You’re Happy (266), Rain Is Falling All Around (241)

Week 1 – “I can gain a testimony of Jesus Christ.”
Reverence: Reverently, Quietly (26)
Opening: I Know My Father Lives (5)
Singing: The Church of Jesus Christ (77), Program Chorus
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2)

Week 2 – “Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can repent and be forgiven of my sins.”
Reverence: Reverence Is Love (31)
Opening: I Feel My Savior’s Love (74)
Sharing: Did Jesus Really Live Again? (CS, 64) or Jesus Has Risen (CS, 70)
Singing:  Program (Verse)
Closing: He Sent His Son (34)

Week 3 – “Jesus Christ was resurrected, and I will be too.”
Reverence: I Want to Be Reverent (28)
Opening: On a Golden Springtime (88) –verse two for sure
Singing: Program-dynamics, The Lord Gave Me a Temple (153)-second verse
Closing: I’m Trying to Be like Jesus (78)-especially second verse

Week 4 – “I can show respect for the Savior by being reverent.”
Reverence: Reverence Is Love (31)
Opening: The Chapel Doors (156)
Singing: Program Review
Closing: The Things I Do (170)

Nursery:
Welcome: Here We Are Together (261)
Fun: In the Leafy Treetops (240), Sunbeam (60), If You’re Happy (266), Rain Is Falling (241)
Reverent: I Feel My Savior’s Love (74), Families Can Be Together Forever (188)
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see