Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 2014 Schedule


April 2014 Music
“The Family Is Central to God’s Plan”
Welcome: Our door is always open (254)
Birthday: You’ve Had a Birthday (285)
Baptism: When I Am Baptized (103)
Article of Faith #5 (125)
Program Song: The Family Is of God (outline)
Mother’s Day Song: Dearest Mother, I Love You (206)
Fun: In the Leafy Treetops (240), Sunbeam (60), If You’re Happy (266)

13th (State Visit)/Week 1 – “The family is central to God’s plan.”
Reverence: Families Can Be Together Forever (188) + sign language
Opening: Because God Loves Me (234) second verse
Sharing: Families Can Be Together Forever (188)
Singing: Program Song (Chorus + 1st verse)
Closing: Sing The Family Is of God (outline) through once more or I Am a Child of God (2)

20th (Easter)/Week 2 – “Parents have important responsibilities in families. + Children have the responsibility to obey their parents.”
Reverence: The Family (194) + Program Song (review 1st verse & chorus)
Opening: He Sent His Son (34)
Singing: He Died That We Might Live Again (65) + Mother’s Day song
Closing: I Stand All Amazed (Hymns, 193)


27th/Week 3 – “I can show love to each member of my family.”
Reverence/Opening: Love Is Spoken Here (190)
Sharing: A Happy Family (198)
Singing: Program Song (2nd, 3rd and 4th verses) + Mother’s Day song
Closing: Families Can Be Together Forever (188) + sign language

Nursery:
Welcome: Here We Are Together (261)
Fun: In the Leafy Treetops (240), Sunbeam (60), If You’re Happy (266), Rain Is Falling (241)
Reverent: I Feel My Savior’s Love (74), Families Can Be Together Forever (188)
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see