Saturday, May 10, 2014

July 2014 Music Schedule


July 2014 Music
“We Become Members of the Church through Baptism and Confirmation.”
Welcome: Come with Me to Primary (255) – might need to teach it.
Birthday: Have a Very Happy Birthday (284) – choose a verse J
Baptism: When I Am Baptized (103) or Baptism (100-101)
Article of Faith #8 (127)
Program Song: Baptism (100-101)
Fun: Pioneer Children Sang as They Walked (214) – follow the leader; Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime? (245); Two Little Eyes (268)

6th/Week 1 – “The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored.”
Reverence: Just listen to music as they come in to save time.
Opening: The Sacred Grove (87) – both verses (from last year’s program)
Singing: My Country (224); My Flag, My Flag (225); if time, On a Golden Springtime (88) – 3rd verse
Closing: On a Golden Springtime (88) – 1st and 3rd verse

13th/Week 2 – “I become a member of the Church through baptism and confirmation.”
Reverence: Quick teach opening.
Opening: I Like My Birthdays (104)
Singing: Program Song
Closing: When I Am Baptized (103) – both verses

20th (Pioneer Day that week)/Week 3 – The Holy Ghost comforts and guides me.”
Reverence: Quick review of opening.
Opening: I Like My Birthdays (104)
Sharing: The Holy Ghost (105), Let the Holy Spirit Guide (Hymns 143)
Singing: Pioneer Songs (214-222)
Closing: The Holy Ghost (105) – if time, or just end on a pioneer song.

27th/Week 4 – “I can know the truth through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
Reverence: Listen, Listen (107)
Opening: Search, Ponder, and Pray (109)
Singing: Program Song (all three verses)
Closing: I’m Trying to Be like Jesus (78)

Nursery:
Welcome: Here We Are Together (261)
Fun: Pioneer Children Sang as They Walked (214) – follow the leader; Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime? (245); Two Little Eyes (268)
Reverent: Seek the Lord Early (108), I Love to See the Temple (95), Families Can Be Together Forever (188)
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see