Friday, December 27, 2013

SINGO

For the 5th Sunday of the month and LAST Sunday of the year (when the primary presidency will be busy getting things ready for the new year) we will be playing SINGO for all of primary.

I got the idea from Camille's Primary Ideas, but I'm not doing it as Christmas SINGO. Camille links to to THIS WEBSITE where you can make your own bingo game boards in 2 minutes!

I chose to just go with a fun 5x5 winter theme and then I'm going to enlarge the pictures from the call sheet, write the correlating song on the other side (any we've sung this year), and then have the kids choose which song they want to sing and we'll flip it over to see what picture correlates with it (the pictures won't go with the song necessarily). We'll be using skittles as markers and should have a lot of fun! It'll be a great way to keep them entertained and provides lots of opportunity to sing :) 

P.S. Another resource with LDS specific pictures can be found HERE. I didn't go with this one because it is black and white (you'd have to color it in for color) and I wanted some fun colors and to play on the winter theme without a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see