Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2014 Primary Music Schedule


January 2014 Music
“Heavenly Father Prepared a Way for Me to Return to His Presence”
Welcome: Hello Song (260)
Birthday: You’ve Had a Birthday (285)
Baptism: When I Am Baptized (103)
Article of Faith #1 & 2 (122)
Program Song: He Sent His Son (34)
Fun: Once There Was a Snowman (249), Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (60), Do As I’m Doing (276)

4th/Week 1 - I am a child of God and can be like Him someday.
Reverence: Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (60)
Opening: Reverently, Quietly (26)
Sharing: I Am a Child of God (2), I Know My Father Lives (5)
Singing: Here We Are Together (261)
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2) or Teach Me to Walk in the Light (177)

11th/Week 2 - Heavenly Father provided a Savior and makes it possible for me to return to His presence.
Reverence: Listen, Listen (107)
Opening: This Is My Beloved Son (76)
Sharing: I Lived in Heaven (4)
Singing: Program Song - Learn
Closing: I Feel My Savior’s Love (74)

18th/Week 3 - Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me to follow.
Reverence: Listen, Listen (Round) (107)
Opening: “Give,” Said the Little Stream (236)
Sharing: I’m Trying to Be like Jesus (78)
Singing: Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (60), Program Song – Dynamics
Closing: I’m Trying to Be like Jesus (78) or I’ll Walk with You (140)

25th/Week 4 - I can return to Heavenly Father by following Jesus Christ.
Reverence: Our Primary Colors (258)
Opening: My Heavenly Father Loves Me (228)
Singing: Program Song – Games, Learn Help Me, Dear Father (99)
Closing: Families Can Be Together Forever (188)

Nursery:
Welcome: Hello Song (260)
Fun: Once There Was a Snowman (249), Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (60), Do As I’m Doing (276)
Reverent: I’m Trying to Be like Jesus (78), Families Can Be Together Forever (188)
Closing: I Am a Child of God (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see