Sunday, April 21, 2013

"The Priesthood Is Restored"

This week we will be learning the last song for our "Restoration Medley", The Priesthood Is Restored (CS 89).
I figure the way I will teach this is to show the above picture, play the "echo" game to learn the words, and focus on teaching some technique to hold out the longer notes. Simple enough!

Then I will teach them our "Restoration Medley" which will be more like a review that combines all the songs we've learned the last three weeks :) I'll also review our Mother's Day song and add in the handbells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback or get some ideas/tips/helps from my readers! Thanks for sharing :)

*I'll approve and post your comment as soon as I have a chance to make sure it is appropriate for my readers to see